Introducing the best performing ELSD on the market.
SEDEX Model 90 LT-ELSD combines total remote control with unrivalled sensitivities compared to all other aerosol-based detectors. This small and stackable unit occupies only 10 linear inches of bench space. Full SOP protocols are provided for GLP compliance and validation procedures. Sophisticated, yet easy to use, SEDEX 90LT is ready to detect with only two simple steps
Set one temperature
SEDEX Model 90 LT-ELSD provides the Ultimate solution in Low-Temperature Evaporative Light-Scattering Detection for HPLC and U-HPLC, resulting from a New Optical Head design based on a Laser. This detector shows a number of innovative features including the ability to select the best nebulizer and a unique Low-Temperature Technology. The evaporation drift tube design optimizes both efficiency and sensitivity. In addition, you can control the system locally or via a PC thanks to drivers. A remote shut down mode is provided to minimize consumable cost and enhance system lifetime.
Benefits of the SEDEX Model 90 Low-Temperature Evaporative Light-Scattering Detector:
- Detection down to the mid picogram level on column (500pg for Stearic acid): enhanced sensitivity in HPLC and U-HPLC.
- Dynamic range of over four orders of magnitude: enhanced determination of very low percentage of impurities (below 0.01%).
- Direct linearity: enhanced correlation coefficients (R2 > 0,995).
- eak widths below 1 second: fully optimized for U-HPLC.
- Selection of the appropriate nebulizer and an innovative cell design minimize peak broadening: a series of six nebulizers are available from SEDERE to optimize the user’s applications. In HPLC, four nebulizers cover the flow rate range from 5µL/min to 5mL/min, additionally there is one nebulizer optimized for U-HPLC and another one specifically for SFC. All these nebulizers can be readily and quickly changed to meet the requirement of the application. In addition, all parts of SEDEX Model 90 LT-ELSD are designed so that the observed peak widths are similar to those obtained with UV/Vis detectors.
- Complete Remote Control: the gas, heater, photomultiplier and light source can be automatically shut off at the end of a series of analyses.
- Sensitivity is enhanced by digital signal treatment: an innovative signal processing algorithm minimizes noise and thereby optimizes sensitivity.
- SEDEX Model 90 LT-ELSD allows for detection of essentially all compounds: detection is based on a universal property of all analytes and does not require the presence of any chromophoric group, electroactive group, etc.
- Better value compared to all other high performance aerosol-based detectors.